Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Testing 1 2 3

Testing 1 2 3..elo2..testing2....

Goshhh..finally, after being motivated by reading other blogs (mskhai, permatabintulu, mr manager etc) i hv decided to create my own ...but, one question, what is this blog for?..hey, i m not a good writer/story teller/reporter man...i m not a kind of a dairyman...jotting a word is bored, story telling is just for teenagers..but, who cares?

I believe that every process in life is learning, gain experience and be able to make u more matured. Beryl Pfizer states that, It is good to write down everything I want to remember. That way, instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it is I wrote down, I spend the time looking for the paper I wrote it down on. By writing and assembling all the experiences, activities and whatever happen in my life in this blog, it might help me to remember all good and bad moments happen throughout my life.

enough for this time....write more and more next time...

Good day friends

No comments: